The top 25 social media networks generated over 155 million unique visitors in Feb. 2008 with 70 percent coming from MySpace, Facebook and Classmates.com. YouTube and Flickr yielded another 60
million, totaling an estimated 215 million users viewing social media monthly. Compared to television, which delivers around 50 million unique viewers in a 24-hour period, the internet is much more accessible.
The Internet has become a powerful platform for advertisers to reach mass audiences via user generated video as well. According to comScore Video Metrix, U.S. Internet users viewed over 10 billion videos online in the month of December alone. With a 15 to 30 second commercial before each video view, the Internet would be ready today to compete with broadcast TV in delivering commercial views.
Your prospects and your traffic are all on the internet, latent with spending power. It is time to establish a presence.
• 62% of users are older than 25
• 40% of users are over 35
• 83% are making over $30,000/year
• 19% are making $100,000/year
• 46% of users are over 25
• 34% of users are over 35, but they've got deep pockets.
• 88% make over $30,000/year
• 23% make over $100,000/year
• 1 million non-student users added each week
• 50 million unique visitors per month/half a billion per year
We ensure that your website will rank as one of the top websites in today’s leading search engines, right from the get go. PuppyWebsite will register your key words, such as the breed class, and every time a potential customer types that word into the search engine, your website will be one of the first few to pop up. Typically, our customers have over 250 qualified buyers visit their puppy websites, kitten websites, and pet websites daily. We do charge a small additional fee for this type of advertising, approximately five cents per click.
• Search Engine Submission – search engine rank
• Search Engine Optimization – keywords and copy
• Web Positioning Reports – keywords and search engines
• Analytics – traffic and trends